Looking for an update on the Brown County Election Integrity lawsuit?
Click here: www.wisconsinvoteralliance.com
Wisconsin Voters Alliance has information. Great resource. If you join, for free, you will be emailed updates on all the election lawsuits filed in Wisconsin.
Record Numbers Attend 8th District Caucus & Debate Resolutions
We had a fantastic turnout at our Eighth District Caucus this past Saturday in Shawano. What an impressive showing by the Brown County Delegation, not only in terms of attendance (36) but in performance as well.
Congratulations to our two 8th District Certificate Award winners, Bernice "Bunny" Burris for her Leadership Consulting over the past several years and Dave Nelson for his 19 years as 8th District Treasurer. We had two "Ladder of Liberty Award" winners, Victoria Sobeck for 2019 and Todd O'Dell for 2020. We will formerly recognize these individuals before our membership at our Lincoln Reagan dinner this Fall.
- Feedback from Elected Officials _RESOLUTION_FEEDBACK_FROM_ELECTED_OFFICIALS.pdf
- Preserving Privacy and Opportunity for Females PRESERVING_PRIVACY___OPPORTUNITY_FOR_FEMALES.pdf
- Election Reform and Integrity ELECTION_REFORM_AND_INTEGRITY_(1).pdf
- Change August Primary to April CHANGE_AUGUST_PRIMARY_TO_APRIL.pdf
- Protecting Freedom of Speech, Thought, And Expression at Institutions of Higher Education PROTECTING_FREE_SPEECH_(1).pdf
- Mail-In Ballot Transparency _MAIL_IN_BALLOTS_(1).pdf
From the Chairman...
James "Fitz" Fitzgerald