We will not allow the “blue wave” to push back the conservative stronghold we have fought so hard for here in Brown County. Your help and support is crucial to victories this November.
Membership in the Republican Party runs from August 1 to July 31 of the following year. We invite you to renew! However, you always have the option to make a donation to keep our grassroots efforts alive for the coming year and help bring victories to our candidates both in November and next April.
Over this past year, our county party
- Was recognized by the Republican Party of Wisconsin as the County Party of the Year for our activities and excellence in 2017. #1 County Party!
- Maintained visibility in the community by staffing office with volunteers 5 days a week.
- Sponsored events focusing on issues and connecting candidates with voters.
- Hosted symposiums for small business owners obtaining input on revision of tax laws--a direct request from the White House.
- Participated in community events, parades and fairs to send our message to the community.
- Provided support and training to qualified Republican candidates running for office is partisan and nonpartisan elections.
This will be a challenging year for our party, and the work has already begun. We are focusing on:
- Reelecting Governor Scott Walker
- Reelecting Congressman Mike Gallagher
- Defeating Tammy Baldwin
- Regaining the 1st District State Senate seat lost to democrats in the special election
- Maintaining all current State and County GOP seats
- Electing conservatives in nonpartisan elections
We need your financial support to maintain our efforts. PLEASE RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW. If you can, please consider a higher level of contribution. Please go to top of page to MEMBERSHIP link and follow instructions.
For timely announcements of events and news, be sure to like our Facebook page (Brown County Republican Party).
Thank you for your continued support of the Republican Party of Brown County. Without you, we cannot win.