4th Assembly Candidate Survey
- Small business owner in the Village of Howard
- Director of Operations, Taxpayers Network Inc.
- External Affairs Director, AT&T
- Government Affairs Director, American Medical Security
- Founder, Howard Small Business Partnership
- President, Ashwaubenon Business Association
- County Supervisor, Brown County (2012 – present)
- Trustee, Village of Howard (2007 – present)
- Legislative Assistant, State Senator Rob Cowles
- Legislative Assistant, State Representative Mark Green
Time affiliated with the BCGOP
- 20 year dues-paying member and volunteer of the BCGOP
- Chairman, Brown County Republican Party (2006)
Time in district
- 27 years resident of the 4th Assembly District
- Currently represent portions of the 4th Assembly district as a Village Trustee and County Supervisor
Recall signed Y/N?
- Walker - NO
- Cowles - NO
- Hansen - worked with Republican leadership to organize this recall effort, including forming a formal recall organization.
Will you endorse the primary winner Y/N?
Likely yes, but to be determined - As my opponents have not been involved in the GOP or the conservative movement until they decided to run for the 4th Assembly seat, I am still evaluating their background and ability to be a respected leader in our party's efforts.
Why you are most qualified for this seat
I am the only candidate to deliver 7 consecutive years of tax relief, government debt reduction, and private-sector job growth.
Job growth is critical to our state's success. As a local leader, I helped recruit hundreds of new jobs to our area.
Lower taxes and reduced government debt are essential to increasing our standard of living. I led the way to eliminate virtually 100% of Howard’s debt and establish the lowest spending per capita of any community its size in Wisconsin.
Limited government leads to greater prosperity. As a Trustee, I reduced the size Howard's government by 10%.