Register today at
FRIDAY, MAY 2, 2014
- Join us for an empowering leadership seminar that will build on a strong grassroots message to form a pathway for victory this November for local leaders just like you.
Wisconsin Media Panel
- Join popular media pundits from around Wisconsin to hear the insider’s opinion on critical campaign issues and important election developments.
Governor and Mrs. Walker’s Welcome Reception
- Don’t miss out on the Welcome Reception on Friday evening – hosted by Governor Walker and the First Lady. Together, we’ll commemorate our hard work over the past three years and our Pathway to Victory this November by taking part in a traditional Wisconsin fish fry.
SATURDAY, MAY 3, 2014
Luncheon Hosted by Wisconsin Federation of Republican Women
- Join elected officials, honored Party guests, and Keynote Speaker Stephen Hayes from the Weekly Standard at the Wisconsin Federation of Republican Women’s Convention Luncheon on Saturday.
- Please join Republican Party of Wisconsin Chairman Brad Courtney and some of Wisconsin’s elected officials at the Bradley Center for a VIP reception on Saturday evening. This will be a great opportunity to network with fellow Republicans and to discuss how we are building the statewide organization for victory.
Banquet Honoring County Chairmen
- Our dedicated County Chairmen are the backbone of our grassroots effort – which is why you won’t want to miss this special event on Saturday. The banquet will include special guest speakers (to be announced soon) as well as several distinguished awards for the most exceptional volunteers and counties. To celebrate this momentous occasion, this year’s event will take place on the floor of the Bradley Center in downtown Milwaukee.
SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2014
Sunday Prayer Breakfast
- This annual event is a favorite way to close out the convention. The Prayer Breakfast will feature Governor Walker and several GOP elected officials from around the state. Join is for this special morning as we remember what’s most important – our friends and family and the relationships we develop on a daily basis.
400 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Google map and directions